SPECIALISED CONSULTING FOCUSSED ON GOVERNANCE AND ENGAGEMENT ON PROJECTS
This is a proactive consulting program with metrics for improving engagement and participation, timelines for accomplishment of tasks to keep the project moving along, advice on governance and solutions to engagement issues.
This Project Manager Governance and Engagement consulting program includes:
- 1 hour phone call per month one on one to review your project people issues and identify solutions.
- Ongoing monthly review of the project schedule and recommended actions to overcome resistance
- Project Health checks – focused on engagement and change undertaken at key milestones in project lifecycle
- Recovery assistance – provide advice on “people” issues when the project is behind schedule, over budget or not achieving desired participation
- Advice on governance appropriate for the project and identifying opportunities for improvement where there are issues
- Advice on team composition and recommended changes at different project gates
- One webinar per month on a topic related to overcoming resistance
- Interchangeable between projects or across a program of work
What you will get from this Project Manager Governance and Engagement consulting program:
- Advice from a consultant who has walked the same path and has compassion, credibility and a track record of success
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Accountability – to keep you focussed on the “people” issues before they derail your project
- Join a community of Project Managers who are going through the same issues as you
Next steps: First we have a 45min screening phone interview to see if this the best fit for you and your project.